Friday, February 17, 2017

Table synchronization issue – Cannot select a record in table

We may get this below error message sometimes when we remove the existing field.

My case I have removed the field “TestField”. After I removed the field, I got the below error message when I open the form.

That form using my modified table as form data source. After I removed the field the synchronization is not happened correctly. So, I right clicked the modified table and clicked synchronize. It worked.

If the above solution is not working, then you may need to do the full DB synchronization.

Error message:
Cannot select a record in Hari_TestTable (Hari_TestTable).
The SQL database has issued an error.
SQL error description: [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'TESTFIELD'.
SQL statement: SELECT T1.MODIFIEDDATETIME,T1.MODIFIEDBY,T1.CREATEDDATETIME,T1.CREATEDBY,T1.RECVERSION,T1.PARTITION,T1.RECID FROM HARI_TESTTABLE T1 WHERE (((PARTITION=?) AND (DATAAREAID

No comments :

Post a Comment