Sunday, March 4, 2018

Object 'CLRObject' could not be created

I am using AX 2012 R3 and faced the one issue "Object 'CLRObject' could not be created".

After done the production database restore in development, I was getting this error.

Whenever I update the form or table I used to get this error. So, I have done the following steps

  1. Stopped the AOS
  2. Cleared the XPPIL folder files (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsAX\bin\XppIL)
  3. Started the AOS

It worked for me. Thank you :)

2 comments :

  1. Hi hariharan,
    iv got a same issue with you.
    so i wanna ask you about point 2. what exactly files you were clear in XppIL folder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need to clear only the netmodule files program debug database files (.pdb). Please don't delete the folders like AppShare, temp

      Delete